Saturday 3 October 2009

parcels what parcels.

So this week has been one of confrontations - a unexpected run of winning bids on ebay has left me with a parcel being delivered every day. This has caused some consternation to my better half who not unreasonably asked what it all cost.

So what had I bought? Well a 6mm Napolionic French and Austrian armies from baccus, a WSS 6mm Bavarian army again from baccus. This was followed the next day by 4 brigades of 10mm FPW french and a pack of pendraken imperial french. Finally a rohan army for WOTR and the guns and gettysburg rules.

Hopefully I won't win the sudan figures I'm bidding on otherwise I might need some protection from the wife....

Lead mountain:
Plus lots and lots (but little so they don't really count)

No comments:

Post a Comment