Sunday 28 March 2010

Dawn of War

I found this at the bottom of a drawer and loaded it up onto my laptop. I think I may lose lots of my life to this game especially as I'm getting back into WH40K with my son. He's collecting an orc army which I've supplemented with some judicious e-bay purchases (gretchin anyone?).

The other reason I've been playing the game is that my daughter has forced me to promise not to buy any soldiers in Lent. This has had an impact on my willingness to paint. Usually I motivate myself to crack through the grunt units or large units by promising myself that once I've done the current unit I'll get to paint the new hotness whatever that may be. Not getting any new mini's to kick start/refresh my enthusiasm for a period has really reduced my willingness to paint. I didn't think that this would be the case when I agreed as I thought it would be the opportunity to catch up and reduce the lead mountain a bit.
Roll on Easter!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment