Saturday 14 August 2010

hurrah back on line

It only took my IP 30 working days to reconnect me after my move, so haven't been able to post for a while. In that time I've moved house, unpacked most of the boxes, and even managed to get a game of 40K in against my son. Just a quick 1500 pointer of orks vs space marines, yet predictably I lost! i just can't help rolling badly. It gets even more embarrassing when my deep striking terminators deviated into firing range of his gretchins; who managed to roll outstandingly (30 grotblasters hitting on 6 managed 20 hits!), and I then rolled awfully (saving on 2+ only managed to save half of them) to see the unit wiped out before firing a shot!

I'm thinking of giving up or investing in some loaded dice (just to even things up honest).

So I finished the ork painting marathon and somehow got diverted from my projects to painting my son's 20mm Celts and Romans which I've based for warhammer ancients.

when I get through these I'll probably move onto some 28mm WW1 or some el-cid islamic armies, although I've got some itching to paint some more space marines or possibly some plastic vikings from gripping beast or............

No comments:

Post a Comment