Sunday 17 November 2013

Work work work

So been hard at work for the last few weeks so little time for gaming or painting. Have been slowly working my way through the assault on black reach boxset. I've painted the marines as a Dark Angels successor chapter as I've been reading the Horus Heresy books. Yet to name them, so open to suggestions.
Painting the orks as bad moons, but getting tired of all the blue. not looking forward to the box of thirty six classic plastic orks from e-bay, as they are part painted as blood-axes. so will be swapping lakes of blue for red!
tried to switch things up by painting up some WW1 british artillery but nothing seems to be inspiring me at the moment. Perhaps the eldar harlequins will get the juices flowing. What I really want to paint is the thousand sons I got a while ago but they are packed ready for the big move, but that is no nearer.

I tried out the foundry Napoleonic rules the other day and have to say I'm sadly disappointed. They're not as fun as black powder, so I may just keep it for the eye candy (or it may find its way to e-bay in the not too distant future)

No comments:

Post a Comment