Tuesday 31 March 2015

Experimenting

I've acquired some more 40mm Napoleonics and am using the wash technique again. I really must admit that I like this way of painting but I'm not sure I can translate it to smaller scales. 
I've got a few Baccus 6mm FPW figures as I want to do this era but again am not sure if the scales right for me. I think I'll paint up a few bases then have a go at the 15mm ones I got at Crusade, before seeing which I like more.
The 20mm El Cid figures are painting up nicely and I've gone for 2 on a 40x20 base, as I've lots of these and can go 40x40 for the cavalry. 
I got some bases that I think will be perfect for Blucher but am not sure what size troops to go with. The more I look at the rules I feel that 10mm might be best to give that massed ranks feel, and have 1 base per regiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment