Monday 13 March 2017

Update.

Possibly due to the effect of cammo overload, I've not been as productive as I'd hoped recently. I finished off all the Germans and have done another 62 20mm British to oppose them.
The next project was to finish off my 15mm Ancient Persians from the first War and Empire set. These are almost as bad as the Germans with their multicoloured clothes, but I've decided on just block colours to retain my sanity. I've done 40, only another 160 to go before I can do the cavalry. Although the castings are lovely I wish they had a slightly bigger base. Some of the poses are top heavy and even with quick acting superglue and direct pressute they still fall over. This makes the fact I've lots more to do slightly daunting.
Off to the Featherstone Weekend this week. It's Blenhem this year and Black Powder rules so looking forward to a good game. I will report back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment