Wednesday 8 July 2009

My god i've been busy

Well, after complaining in the last post that I've tons to do, I got down to some serious painting. So in the last week or so have managed to finish 24 WW1 Germans, 12 CSA skirmishers and the pile of orks I was doing for my son. Also managed to basecoat the Khorne beserkers and possessed (new e-bay purchase) and assemble 1 box of victrix british. As wells a this have rebased all my existing Nap British to 40mm squares.
I have to say that I am very impressed with the service FENRIS GAMES give (e-bay shop). I ordered 500 40mm square bases and they arrived within a week and were very well packaged. And at £45 for the lot it's less expensive then any other supplier this side if the pond. Litko are cheaper but then you have to pay VAT on top as well as give the Royal Mail £8.50 for the pleasure of them collecting the VAT from you.
So next onto the painting table go the WW1 British and some ww1 ships which I think are 1/1200 scale (only by comparison to my 1/3000 scale ww2 navwar fleet)
you never know at this rate I might even get to do some gaming!0

No comments:

Post a Comment