Monday 18 October 2010

More 40K

It was my son's ninth birthday the other day so I've spent the weekend helping him assemble his new space marine battalion (5 scouts, 10 tactical marines, 5 assualt marines and a Rhino) so he can paint them with the new paint set he also received.
Saturday afternoon involved a trip to our FPGS to part with all of his birthday money. He returned with a landspeeder, a ironclad dreadnought and Terminator chaplain and librarian. He wants to paint them in his rugby team colours (gold and blue), so we've been using the Bolter and Chainsword application to devise the precise colour scheme.
All this has got me excited about space marines again so I broke out a box of veterans I'd bought a while ago for my Dark Angels sucessor chaptor. When all is done I'll post some photo's.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment