Thursday 6 February 2014

The times they are a'changing

The clear out of the lead mountain continues.
I've realised that having backed the West Wind ancients kickstarter then it made no sense to hang on to the few 28mm armies that I have so they've gone on eBay. 
I received my swag from the Wild West Exodus kickstarter and I have to say I'm not very impressed. The hired hands figures are very awkward to put together. The rule book is mainly fluff (and I mean over half the pages) and the rules themselves are not the greatest. I'm quite happy with the battlefoam bag but there is one bizarre bit of foam that I think is meant to take terrain pieces but I'm not sure. I think I'll put it on eBay and buy a pick and pluck tray to replace it.
If you'd asked me a year ago what I'd be most excited about then I'd would never have guessed it would be VBCW! I think the release of the dad's army figures from warlord games is to blame. The civilian versions scream VBCW. So I've got some militia figures from musketeer and some foundry home guard with a view to doing a Welsh Natuonalist list. Watch this space for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment