Monday 26 June 2017

Sorry for the delay

I've neglected this blog for a while due to real world issues. I have a dissertation to write and that means my evenings are spoken for. Having said that I have managed to keep going on the lead mountain. I know I said that the next project would be 10mm Crimean, but I've been playing a lot of Rapid Fire with ny youngest son, and have realised there were missing units for my british and Germans. This prompted me to get a box of the 15mm bren carriers from PSC, as well as some Lorraine Schleppers. To this was added an Achilles tank destroyer and the 25 lbers from PSC.
Since we've been playing so much I got the battle of the bulge scenario book so had to get some Americans. I scored a good deal on ebay, and acquired a squad of Priest tanks with an op Sherman, as well as an Armoured rifle company and an infantry company in greatcoats. To this I added a box of heavy weapons from PSC. When complete I think I can field most of the troops needed for the bulge scenarios if I don't mind using British Shermans.

No comments:

Post a Comment