Sunday 22 March 2009

Hello

Decided to join the fad for blogging. So hello, I'm Melvyn and I live in Wales, and yes I'm  a wargamer. When I say wargamer I actually mean that over the last 10 years I've probably spent thousands of pounds on little lead men of varying sizes, then hundreds of hours  painting the same with varying degrees of success, but now I come to think of it I've haven't really played a game for about a year. This should all change now that my son Tom has caught the bug and invested his birthday money in a Foundry regiment of Spartans. He's painted them quicker than I would have and has got some reasonable results. his next purchase with the remaining money was a bargain load of Orks he got at Crusade. I'll try to post some photo's when I've figured out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment