Friday 27 March 2009

more thoughts

getting the hang of this blogging lark, I think. Had a good painting session the other night. Managed to almost finish some german sailors to go with my seebattalion. The plan is to get sufficient troops to do an alternative WW 1 set in the late C19th. I've already got enough Zulu war british, especially when I manage to finish the remaining 60 Wargames Factory plastics. My Germans will be a mix of Franco-prussian war foundry and the seebattalion. I don't see why the German's cannot use their navy in the same way the british did.
Managed to download the latest meeples and miniatures podcast and will try to listen to it over the weekend.
In an ideal world I'd be off to salute this weekend, but as I haven't painted all I bought at crusade yet I can't justify the expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment