Tuesday 24 March 2009

More random thoughts.

My delivery from Renegade Minis arrived this morning and I must say how great they are. The packaging was sufficient to allow them to get here unscathed but not enough to destroy the planet. 
I took advantage of their regimental offer and bought the following:
WW1 British and German Infantry (early)
Saxon Cavalry
Celtic slingers and archers
Celtic Chariots.

At first glance all are well sculpted and not a trace of flash anywhere. They are at the larger end of the scale (prob 30mm rather than 28mm) and I hope they will fit in with my Warlord games Celts/Britons, and my artizan/old glory anglo-danish.

Finished a 10mm FPW batalion (Magister Millitum) the other night. They are great little sculpts and the only problem is that I don't think that my painting skills really do them justice.

I'm still experimenting with the camera and hope to post some photo's in the near future.

Right, where did I leave that paintbrush?

No comments:

Post a Comment